Author Topic: HOAX! – Sept 14, 2011 UFO/Meteor Videos  (Read 5908 times)

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
HOAX! – Sept 14, 2011 UFO/Meteor Videos
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:32:16 PM »
I just want to make it clear, I am not calling the event that happened on 9/14/2011 a hoax.  I am calling these following videos a hoax.  There are several people claiming to have videos of the event, and most of them are definitely not what they say they are.

First is a video posted by the known hoaxer JFRISSINA (who was involved in the London UFO Hoax):
UFO NEW VIDEO Southern California mystery object UFO or Meteor Sept 14, 2011

JFRISSINA is showing a video which they claim is the 9/14/11 mystery object (UFO).  But in reality, it is a distant video of NASA's space shuttle launching at night.

Here is a screen shot of the false video. Notice the two red lights next to the bright light:

Here is a screen shot taken from a night launch video of the space shuttle:

The two red objects are the Solid Rocket Boosters separating from the space shuttle during launch.

Source Video:

As you can see (again), JFRISSINA is a fraud.  They are view fishers.  They wait till a popular publicized event occurs, and then they release a video (the bait) with a popular title, and tags, etc. that show up in the search engine in order to lure people to view their videos.  The videos don't even have to be of the event, they just have to look like it.  They are fishing for views, subscribers, and in turn advertisement revenue.

Here is another video being displayed as the 9/14/11 mystery object (UFO):

The above video is copied and displayed by many different people, and they are all claiming it is from 9/14/11.  However, the video has actually been around much longer.  Here is the same video from 2006:

Someone actually took the time to flip the video horizontally and vertically in order to make it look like a different sighting.  However, you can still see the lens flare come into view proving it is the same video.

People are purposely "view fishing", and they don't care about you.  They don't care about lying, or deceiving people. They just care about the number of views on their videos.

Be aware of other videos of this 9/14/11 event. I have reason to believe there are other fakes too, I just haven't found the proof yet.

...and for the record; I believe the event was just a meteor.

-update-

So far I believe the only real videos of the event are these two:
UFO over Desert Vista Stadium 1
UFO over Desert Vista Stadium 2
It looks like a normal meteor to me.

-update-

Here is a video I made comparing JFRISSINA's video with the Space Shuttle Video:

JFRISSINA's UFO video is on the left, and NASA's space shuttle is on the right.  There are a few minor differences...  The shuttle video is further away and is viewed from the side, while JFRISSINA's video is viewed from more behind the shuttle and slightly closer. This made the distances between the Solid Rocket Boosters look different, and the exhaust trails look shorter, and the lights less bright.  Also, the video on the left was high definition while the video on the right was not. There is also a slight difference in color which could be caused by camera settings and other things.  Other than that, it's pretty much a match, and there is no doubt the video on the left is the space shuttle during the jettison of the Solid Rocket Boosters (SRBs).

-update-

Here is another REAL amazing video of the meteor (not a hoax):
www.abc15.com

-update-

Some people still refuse to believe JFRISSINA's video is an old video of the space shuttle.  They can't fathom the idea that someone would take an old video and re-upload it to YouTube with a new title and date.   

I found a video of "the last nighttime launch" of the space shuttle.  It is STS-130 Shuttle Endeavor, taken on Feb. 7, 2010. I think it's a good color match...

Here is the source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfXwnscoIUQ

-update-

Here is yet another comparison of JFRISSINA's video and the space shuttle Endeavor STS-130. I think this one is the final nail in the coffin:

Source video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMKubOSD_4
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 07:47:15 PM by HOAXKiller1 »

Yohana

• View Profile
Re: HOAX! – Sept 14, 2011 UFO/Meteor Videos
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 12:27:23 AM »
I think your idea is very good.