Author Topic: HOAX! - Surveillance Drone Spotted Near Chicago - For NATO Summit  (Read 12649 times)

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
My YouTube video that proves the drone video is fake was taken down by a false copyright claim in order for the hoaxer (or someone else) to continue to deceive people.  So here is my video in full:

Download This Video (Right Click and "Save as")

Original Hoax:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzrS0BVJynM

Source Image:
http://thehoaxkiller.com/imgs/misc/Predator2006.jpg

YouTube debunk videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEE_s3RDvv0 (removed)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ci3uoMMx0 (removed)

Here is the video on Disclose.tv:
HOAX! - Armed Drone Near Chicago
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:02:38 AM by HOAXKiller1 »

Moderate Martian

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: HOAX! - Surveillance Drone Spotted Near Chicago - For NATO Summit
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 08:16:59 PM »
It's about bloody time YouTube adopted a policy where if a DMCA is overturned the originator of it gets a strike against their account if not losing their account all together due to perjury. The hoaxers and frauds are routinely using the DMCA for censorship.

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 02:43:55 PM »
I agree MM.  I can't believe YouTube expects to stay popular with the system they have in place now which allows any hater, troll, angry person that doesn't like your video to remove them with no proof of copyright infringement, and a fake name.

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 07:33:01 PM »
Someone with profanity in their screen name joined this forum and claimed to have seen the drone around there (unless he is on drugs he said).  I'm going to have to say he is probably on drugs.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/flightlines/2012/05/18/official-video-of-surveillance-drone-over-chicago-is-a-hoax/

An Air Force official called the video an obvious hoax, explaining that no unmanned drones are cleared to fly over a U.S. city or population center.

The aircraft also appears to be carrying two Hellfire missiles, “And I can 100% assure you that there will NEVER be a time anywhere in the near future where anyone will be flying ARMED RPAs [drones] over our country, the official said.

I had to delete the forum account because it had profanity in the name.  If he wants to come back under a different name he is more than welcome.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 07:50:13 PM by HOAXKiller1 »

KennyEffinPowers

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 09:42:42 PM »
Sorry about the username, didn't know. I did see the drone with my own eyes and am not on drugs. Why is it so hard to believe that a drone was flying in the US? Continue trolling  ;D

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 10:23:00 PM »
Sorry about the username, didn't know. I did see the drone with my own eyes and am not on drugs. Why is it so hard to believe that a drone was flying in the US? Continue trolling  ;D

Well first, just to be clear, I know the video of the armed drone is fake.  That is a fact.  There is nothing you can say or do to make the video real.   It is a confirmed hoax.  I just have to be clear on that.

Second, it's not hard to believe a drone was flying in the US.  I have friends and family near Edwards Air Force Base, and I see them testing or practicing with drones over El Mirage all the time, but usually accompanied by a chase plane.  However, El Mirage is a huge dry lake in the middle of a desert, it is not a highly populated city.

The hardest part to believe is that it was an armed drone with hellfire missiles over a populated city. That just does not happen.  Also, if they were to fly a drone over a populated city, they would not be at such a low altitude.  They would fly it at a much higher altitude where you probably wouldn't be able to see it.

I do not believe you saw "the" drone.  I am calling your bluff. 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:27:56 PM by HOAXKiller1 »

KennyEffinPowers

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
Well I can't prove it so I guess I believe you over my own eyes lol. I never said it was armed anyway and you really believe the Govt. would tell the public about drones in US airspace? Obviously I'm arguing with someone who will never change their opinion so this is my last post about this. Peace  8)

UfoScan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »
Well I can't prove it so I guess I believe you over my own eyes lol. I never said it was armed anyway and you really believe the Govt. would tell the public about drones in US airspace? Obviously I'm arguing with someone who will never change their opinion so this is my last post about this. Peace  8)

The main point HK is making is that whatever you may have seen is not what appears on this clip.  If you take the time to look at HK's clip, you can plainly see that what is in this video is an animated version of a picture of that drone - complete with the same unchanging shadows and highlights.

Before you claim "government cover-ups" try and take a lesson or two in photography and photo manipulation.  You will get a better perspective of how you are being fooled not by the government but by a bunch of idiots who post fakes on YouTube.

I don't know what you saw, but the chances that it is the same as what appears on that clip are nil.