Author Topic: HOAX! - 'Dudley Dorito' - March 26th 2012  (Read 22483 times)

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
Re: HOAX! - 'Dudley Dorito' - March 26th 2012
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 05:28:28 PM »
DrDil,

The video that was removed was restored. 

However, just today I got another copyright claim on a video while I had two counter-claims pending, so my account was suspended yet again (I'm starting to hate false DCMAs), and the videos are yet again not available.  My YouYube account will be restored soon though.

By the way, great article once again!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 05:37:15 PM by HOAXKiller1 »

UfoScan

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 07:29:07 PM »
DrDil,

The video that was removed was restored. 

However, just today I got another copyright claim on a video while I had two counter-claims pending, so my account was suspended yet again (I'm starting to hate false DCMAs), and the videos are yet again not available.  My YouYube account will be restored soon though.

Are you sure it will be restored ?  The YouTube message states "This YouTube account has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including: [Sven Linuts], [Ted Hueckstaedt], [Secret Science TV]"

Pretty crazy that someone with a fake name can have another users account taken down based on a fake claim !  The claimants should definitely get strikes when their claims are found to be false.

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 08:55:14 PM »
Yes, it will be restored.  I think this will be my third time my account got "terminated", then restored later.

SamSneed

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 10:07:43 PM »
Here is what I think is funny about all these hoaxes.  There is always the usual disclaimer.  "I don't know what it is."  If I truly saw something like this flying in the sky I would be screaming at the top of my lungs UFO UFO UFO.  I wouldn't be calm, cool and collected that's for sure.

djnykk

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 06:05:21 PM »
I am enjoying this website :)

Also I am wondering - why hoaxers dont take their time and create top video (a masterpiece that will spend lots of hours on it) and edit it frame by frame... If I will have more free time I would definitely create some good composition that will look very real in AfterEffect & 3ds, but that video takes lots of free time (which I don't have)...

Kwwp up with great work.

Anyway - I am wondering - looks like nobody said what happened with "the most amazing crop circle" on Youtube where "Aliens" sent us a circled message in ascii... You all knows about it. If it was a hoax, it vas really very very clever.