Author Topic: HOAX! - UFO over Hong Kong, China - May 3, 2012  (Read 19488 times)

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
Re: HOAX! - UFO over Hong Kong, China - May 3, 2012?
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 09:22:19 AM »
@AutoTune, LOL!  I don't believe a word you say. 

Either way, good luck finding a REAL lawyer that will take your case.  No real lawyer would ever take your case because they would see that my video strictly follows "Fair Use" law, and if you try to sue me and you fail, I will turn around and sue you back for legal fees and more.

Fair Use

Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/107

ALL of my videos are for research and analysis, and in the end I comment on and criticize the videos.  I always cite the source, and if there is a logo on a video I leave it there. I also only use small sections of the video, never the entire video.  I also do NOT profit off the videos in any way.

That means I do NOT need permission from the rights holders. I do NOT have to ask any YouTube channel for permission to post snippets of the video.   

That also means nobody has a right to take down my video because it is protected by "Fair Use".  I did not steal anything from anyone.  A small amount of all copyrighted work is allowed to be taken and used and referenced in small portions for commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship without requiring any permission at all from anybody.

The fact that you have no idea what "Fair Use" is, means you are probably not in contact with a lawyer, or an educated one at least.  I am calling your bluff. 

You also claim "character assassination".  Funny, SecretScienceTV tried to claim that too.  Maybe you are SecretScienceTV?  I also have reason to believe that SecretScienceTV and xxxdontuzxxx are the same person. 

First off, if you want to try to claim character assassination or defamation, you might first want to realize that you can only sue someone for defamation if they use your real name, not an alias or YouTube name.  Second, to sue someone for defamation you have to prove that what the other person says is not true.  So far, it IS TRUE that "SecretScienceTV" and "xxxdontuzxxx" are HOAXERS.  They BOTH post hoax videos that are made to mislead people.  Third, it's called freedom of speech! 

So, bring it on! 

10 million dollars... hahahahahahaha

I have lawyers too! http://www.avvo.com/ hahahahahaha
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:20:09 AM by HOAXKiller1 »

Moderate Martian

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »
Good reply HK. "Maybe you are SecretScienceTV?" That was my first thought when reading that poorly researched threat, it was so bad it's quite funny. Yeah I bet you won't be losing any sleep over it...

Moderate Martian

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
BTW by the looks of it xxxdonutzxxx, SecretScienceTV and crazybreakingnews are all the same person. All started about a month ago, all have many unique videos from around the world, sightings dated this year. I'll be full on debunking these channels as soon as find a better video host.

Secret Science TV is an agency for paranormal activities. We show you videos you cannot see every day. Normally this material disappears immediately in the files of the countries and will be forgotten. We too receive fakes and therefore it is possible that now and then we upload such a fake. At the end of every year we will upload a report and a video what will show which videos were real and which videos were fakes. We have professional FX experts who can recognize every fake. We upload the most videos from the previous day, are thus still not been analyzed. We own all the rights for the videos and photos on our YouTube channel. It can be used private and the original link to our video can be used in Blogs, web pages, etc. New uploads or commercial use need a license from us. You can contact us through YouTube. Thank you!

General Statement: Crazy Breaking News CBN is a young news agency that makes videos available by sharing them on YouTube. Unless otherwise specified, CBN is the owner of the commercial and property rights. If you want to use our videos for private use, so feel free to do it. If you want to use our videos for commercial use or broadcasting - include new uploads on Webpages, YouTube or any other Video Sharing Website - so please contact us for license before you will publish it. Remember that we have to respect the agreements while reporting any copyright infringement. CBN will never fake any video or photography. However, it could happen that we receive a faked video. If you think one of our video is fake and you can prove it, so please get in contact with us and help us to find the truth. We do our best to solve the case or to delete the video from our Channel. On the other hand, we are looking forward to every new video. If you have filmed an Unidentified Flying Object, please get in touch with us. Thank you.

►►► We own all the rights for the videos and photos on our YouTube channel. It can be used private and the original link to our video can be used in Blogs, web pages, etc. New uploads or commercial use need a license from us. You can contact us through YouTube. Thank you!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:14:18 AM by Moderate Martian »

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »
-edit- Nice one MM. I was typing this post while you posted the above post. -edit-

Nope, I wont be losing any sleep over this at all...

...and yes, I am pretty sure "AutoTune" is SecretScienceTV. They have the same exact writing style and "accent".  If you check out SecretScienceTV's feed on the Activity tab, scroll down, you will see he "liked" a few videos that are in German.  The member "AutoTune" has an IP address that traces back to Germany. 

I also believe SecretScienceTV and xxxdontuzxxx are the same person for many reasons. 

1: If you check out SecretScienceTV's feed on the Activity tab, and you scroll down and see the videos they "liked" a month ago, one of them is a VIDEOCOPILOT tutorial for After Effects called "Emergency Landing".  That video is from the "Mid Air mergency" tutorial which was used to make one of xxxdontuzxxx's hoaxes of a UFO from an airplane in the Himalayas, a month ago...

2: You can see on SecretScienceTV's Feed that he Subscribed to "xxxdontuzxxx", "thridphaseofmoon", "crazybreakingnews", "8118th", and other known hoaxers.  It's funny that a while ago xxxdontuzxxx had those same channels on his "Featured Channels" list, but when I mentioned it the other day he took it down. 

3: On SecretScienceTV's channel you will see their featured video was given to them by xxxdontuzxxx.

4: You will also see xxxdontuzxxx has approved video responses on some of SSTV's videos.

5: If you look at the description for SecretScienceTV's channel, and compare it with the description on xxxdontuzxxx's channel, you will see they both contain the same exact message at the end.

They both say; "We own all the rights for the videos and photos on our YouTube channel. It can be used private and the original link to our video can be used in Blogs, web pages, etc. New uploads or commercial use need a license from us. You can contact us through YouTube. Thank you!".

Even if they are not the same person, it's obvious they work together, or are friends.  Both are hoaxers.

I just think it is funny that SecretScienceTV "liked" a video from a VideoCopilot tutorial for After Effects that was used in one of xxxdontuzxxx's videos... hahaha
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:15:11 AM by HOAXKiller1 »

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2012, 10:18:18 AM »
@MM, Hmm... I thought about xxxdontuzxxx and crazybreakingnews being the same person, but never looked for anything that would prove it.  I mention this in the description of one of my videos.  I wanted to post a video that links all these hoaxers together as a group, or possibly being the same person(s).  I am taking note!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 10:21:03 AM by HOAXKiller1 »

Moderate Martian

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2012, 11:15:53 AM »
HK: I hadn't thought about it much either but you could say that  xxxdonutzxxx, SecretScienceTV and crazybreakingnews have the same M.O. in regards to the hoax videos along with what I have already noticed about the channels and what you have noted. Yeah I will be looking into these channels as well when I have more time. Thanks for the info HK.

AutoTune

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2012, 02:43:16 PM »
I'm not SecretScienceTV (or xxxdonutzxxx), lol. I was a subscriber of your YouTube channel. I'm not from Federal Republic of Germany, I'm from the German Reich (not Third Reich). Germany is a non-governmental organization and is governed by the United States. The German Reich is still in post-war state and thus lawless, and without a government. Fuck the Federal Republic of Germany and the Nazi-laws!The German country has two different types of people, the staff of the Federal Republic of Germany, and the state self-governments of the German Reich. So now you know the situation in the German Country. If it is true what you say, that these channels comes from Germany / German Reich. Then hope that they are not in the state self-governments, because, they make own laws.

But now I've seen that you have to make everyone poor, which is a bit of criticism you. I wanted to let you know that you are in trouble, maybe.

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 02:58:28 PM »
But, you said you "watched the entire fight". How did you do that? You got all your information from a Facebook page? You seem to know too much to just be a random witness.  If you are not SecretScienceTV, or xxxdontuzxxx, forgive me, but I have a hard time believing anybody.

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
Also, I am not in trouble.   I am in contact with the real "linuts" who owns the Hong Kong image. He has proven he is the real "linuts". I have his full name and contact info. "Linuts" is saying he will grant me full rights to the Hong Kong image so that I could legally take down SecretScienceTV's videos (because he doesn't want to get invovled), or take him to court.  That image SecretScienceTV used was not to be modified, or altered, yet he turned it into a UFO video.  He didn't have the right to put his logo on it either, and he originally didn't cite the photographer either.  So he is in the wrong.

SecretScienceTV just recently sent me a YouTube message to HOAXKiller2, and he tried to lie and say he is "linuts".  I know he is lying because I am talking to the real "linuts".  Now SecretScienceTV is in real trouble.

As for xxxdontuzxxx video (Dorito UFO) that was taken down, that was well within Fair Use.  So I am not in trouble at all.

Also, in your first post, you seem to mix SecretScienceTV and xxxdontuzxxx together.  Also, what was all this talk about your father being a lawyer for?  Why are you even here really? Seems like you take this personally...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:10:42 PM by HOAXKiller1 »

Moderate Martian

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
I'd put money on that AutoTune is the person/s behind the industrial hoaxing that's been going on. These channels have only been around one month and already lost credibility.

HoaxKillerFriend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • HoaxKillerFriend
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 03:35:51 PM »
I'd put money on that AutoTune is the person/s behind the industrial hoaxing that's been going on. These channels have only been around one month and already lost credibility.

On the contrary, I think AutoTune may have something to do with the hoaxers, however, he/she does not seem to have the intelligence to be a hoaxer, given what I have read. Not to mention the simple fact that his/her interpretation of the laws regarding copyright are massively incorrect.

@AutoTune
Yes, what exactly are you doing here?

HOAXKiller1

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • thehoaxkiller.com
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 03:35:48 AM »
So, I got triple good news...

1:  I got my HOAXKiller1 channel back.

2:  After extensive research last night, the true identity of several hoax YouTube channels has been revealed.  I will not say anything further yet.

3:  The photographer named "linuts" who originally took the panorama photograph of Hong Kong, which was then stolen and used in this HOAX video by SecretScienceTV, has kindly extended the rights of the image to me! 

Take a look!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/linuts/5437521973/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/linuts/5438128538/

License note: This image has always been released under a Creative Commons license permitting free use in an unmodified form provided attribution is given. This means that you can not use it to create a video as that is a derivative, especially if you add effects to make it look like there is a UFO. In addition, an exclusive license is granted to use this image for creating stills or videos relating to UFOs or debunking UFO videos to HOAXKiller1 of thehoaxkiller.com provided attribution is given. If you have created or are distributing a still or video involving UFOs using this image you are violating HOAXKiller1's copyright.

I owe "linuts" a huge favor!  I am very thankful for such a kind act!

Moderate Martian

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 08:31:11 AM »
 :)

HoaxKillerFriend

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • HoaxKillerFriend
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2012, 10:25:53 AM »
That is AWESOME HK!